How Not To Do A Recovery

millsy

4x4 Earth Contributer
No expert on retrieving, but besides stating the obvious - very funny, or very sad - I think they were a bit work shy when it came to doing a bit of shovel work first. Amazing footage!

Joe

It makes you wonder what some people are on when they do things like that. Very funny, sad but funny, and a very expensive way to learn what not do do

frosty

What a bunch of legends!! Brute force does'nt always work! 10 minutes on the shovel could have saved alot of tears.

cptmud

i was wondering what he was doing in there in the first place, could have turned out a lot worse. here is a pic of a bloke who was recoved wrong, he was in a convoy with us, by the time i walked back the damage was done
troy001.jpg

Gunna

i was wondering what he was doing in there in the first place, could have turned out a lot worse. here is a pic of a bloke who was recoved wrong, he was in a convoy with us, by the time i walked back the damage was done
726342_troy001.jpg
I think I'd be right in saying a Toyota did the damage:D:D

Patriot

Administrator
That vid is really sad.

If that was me I would have really p!ssed. I can find minor panel damage mildly amusing, but that would have been horrific!! Sad to hear people laughing in the background too.

Doh!

James

goldrush

Every thing these clowns do in the vid is WRONG. Use your shovel. Don't snatch sideways. Don't snatch with a chain. Don't go 4wding with Yanks.
ONLY IN AMERICA.

phs

still after ripping the diff off they still would nt give up trying to drag it over that mound !!!!
the white truck sounded tuff thow!!! all in all what a bunch of TARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!