Hi children.

knot_gillty

Hi children. Did you all miss me??:rolleyes:

Well, we just got back from Hervey Bay after sitting for a few days in "business meetings". The meetings at the bar afterwards were good too. So, i was wondering if you all missed me or not?? I know Yobbo, Grumpy and probably Lee would of. Oh, and Frosty!!:D

I'm now a "business man"!!!:D:D:D

BEK

4x4 Earth Contributer
gilly in a zegna with italian silk tie and italian leather loafers now theres a picture for may's photo comp

i'll start off what do call a gilly in a suit? ... the defendant

by the way I missed you

frosty

4x4 Earth Contributer
Come to think of it, I was wondering why it was so peacefull here!! :D Did ya go somewhere??? :rolleyes:

Grumpy

U been away Gilly, sorry didn't notice and it would only be Monkey Business that u would be up too.

knot_gillty

So, i see there are still some smart arses here!!:D:D:rolleyes:

You know you all missed me!

Don't think i will be wearing a suit for my job either. It'd be like Frosty wearing one to his job.

Oh, the defendent pleads: KNOT_GILLTY......:cool:

Grey Ghost

5th Annual Victorian Gathering member
So, i see there are still some smart arses here!!:D:D:rolleyes:

You know you all missed me!

Don't think i will be wearing a suit for my job either. It'd be like Frosty wearing one to his job.

Oh, the defendent pleads: KNOT_GILLTY......:cool:

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA ha ha ha ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
Its been one of those weeks geez I needed a good laugh......:confused::confused::confused:

Grumpy

Thought of doing stand up comedy Gilly, u wont need a a suit for that, nah forget it go back to the spuds mate u may have a chance of making a living doing that.:rolleyes::rolleyes::D

Croozer

5th Annual Victorian Gathering member
Oh thats right Hot_Girlly was that his name?

On a serious note!
Welcome back mate hope it was a great trip and lotsa info.