hi all

harzee

hi
just signed up after being bugged for ages by Ekki adventures. Have been on trip to Flinders last year with 4x4 Earth crew. Currently have Nissan Navara but am looking to upgrade to something bigger (able to pull the boat easily). Funds will only stretch to 10G so have been looking at old Patrols and Landcruisers with over 4litre motor. Open to any information or experiences with the older models
cheers

Ekki Adventurers

4x4 Earth Contributer
G'day mate,
Finally got off ebay I see. Great to see you on board finally. Lowlux is doing a trip to Loveday Anzac weekend - know they would love to catchup again. We're going as is Geese (Rhys) so would love to see you there too. Sus out the end of the first Meetup thread in the SA section for more info. Also the Arkaroola trip is posted in the SA section so will post the relevant info there for August.
Catch ya soon
Kaz

harzee

Hi
Thanks for the warm welcomes. Yes Grumpy have been looking at quite a few 80 series and even 60 if they have all the mod cons especially air con. Sorry wont be able to join lowlux as anzac day is Katies birthday and we fly to surfers two days later. Still working on trying to keep dates free for Arkaroola trip. If I havent upgraded by then will give the Navara one more hiding.
cheers

LowLux

G'day mate,
Finally got off ebay I see. Great to see you on board finally. Lowlux is doing a trip to Loveday Anzac weekend - know they would love to catchup again. We're going as is Geese (Rhys) so would love to see you there too. Sus out the end of the first Meetup thread in the SA section for more info. Also the Arkaroola trip is posted in the SA section so will post the relevant info there for August.
Catch ya soon
Kaz
Well hello team. GOod to see you on Earth finally Harz. Ekki is right, Trish and I are doing a trip to Loveday ANZAC weekend. Anyways, good to see yall on site.