Hey Everybody

rockydog

Hey there,
My names Matt, i brought a 3.OL 5L-E 2003 Doublecab Hilux last year but soon after i brought it i started working away. Im now back in Perth and have time to play with it and explore WA and hopefully the rest off Australia in the near future!!
THE BUG HAS BITTEN
Since buying it i have put on a Safari Snorkal to help her breath and to get some colder air to the after market Denco Turbo, ive had ARB Sidesteps put on to help the girlfriend get in and out which helped even more after the 2inch lift!! (fun to watch when shes in her dress, she is a short one ;).
Ive also had 15x8 King rims with 31x10.5x15 Kumhos put on
The best thing so far is the Old Man Emu Nitrocharger Sport shocks, HUGH difference in comfort, even when empty!!
So yeah!! Lots more i plan to do to her but thats a start!!

WILDTI

4x4 Earth Contributer
Welcome to Earth Matt
I fully understand how your girlfriend feesl getting into a lifted 4wd, mine has a 5" lift with 35's & I'm a shortie to so I have to be careful getting into the TI wearing a skirt lol

PSI 80

Awesome to hear Matt. I got a short one too, but with 6 inches of lift. She pretends to hate it, but I know she loves it.

Brisey

Welcome aboard. Check the trips section I'm trying to organise a trip to Harvey next month.

Cheers

Bri

oznog05

Hi Matt, Great rig you go there. I have a 2003 Duel cab Hilux too. Running the 1kz-te motor. I'm looking at a 2-3 inch EFS lift before the Skipworth trip!

jul13s

Hey there,
My names Matt, i brought a 3.OL 5L-E 2003 Doublecab Hilux last year but soon after i brought it i started working away. Im now back in Perth and have time to play with it and explore WA and hopefully the rest off Australia in the near future!!
THE BUG HAS BITTEN
Since buying it i have put on a Safari Snorkal to help her breath and to get some colder air to the after market Denco Turbo, ive had ARB Sidesteps put on to help the girlfriend get in and out which helped even more after the 2inch lift!! (fun to watch when shes in her dress, she is a short one ;).
Ive also had 15x8 King rims with 31x10.5x15 Kumhos put on
The best thing so far is the Old Man Emu Nitrocharger Sport shocks, HUGH difference in comfort, even when empty!!
So yeah!! Lots more i plan to do to her but thats a start!!

Sounds good Matt. The bug bit for us at the start of this year when we purchased a camper trailer. That then snowballed into mods on the ute. It is in getting the Old Man Emu suspension done as we speak, also new bullbar and winch. We are also in the process of having some storage drawers made. The fridge has to sit low, as I too am a shorty!!! Scott is over a foot taller, so he struggles to understand my problem. Will post some pics once its all done.

yuriart10

Hello ! I'm new on this forum so I introduce me...My name is Yuri, I'm 21 years old, I'm a Belgian in USA. My hobbies : horses, kitesurf and video games...Nice to meet you.