Help with Track Downloads.

watchdog05

I've been trying to download some of the tracks with no luck. I have, and use Go7toWin but still have no luck.
The message I get when I attempt to download a track is as follows.

-1!Format does not support writing.
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/earth4x4/public_html/components/com_gpsexport/gpsexporter.php:57) in /home/earth4x4/public_html/components/com_gpsexport/gpsexporter.php on line 73

Can someone help me out.

Cheers

Jimbob (watchdog05).

Patriot

Administrator
Hey mate,

That is definitely an interesting one. What track is it that you are trying to download?
Will get the guys to look into that one.

James

watchdog05

Track Downloads.

I've been trying todownload a few different tracks over some time and the message is alwats the same;

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/earth4x4/public_html/components/com_gpsexport/gpsexporter.php:57) in /home/earth4x4/public_html/components/com_gpsexport/gpsexporter.php on line 73

I've tries diffferent options on the list but to no avail. I've even tried using GPS Visualizer.
I'll have to keep trying as there is a fewtracks on the list down my way that I'd like to try.

Cheers

Jimbob (watchdog05)

Hey mate,

That is definitely an interesting one. What track is it that you are trying to download?
Will get the guys to look into that one.

James

4x4admin

Administrator
Staff member
I can't pinpoint where this problem is happening. I know you've said it happens to all tracks... does actually appear to be all, or just the few you've tried? Can you give me a name of one you've tried, and what you've tried to export to?
thanks,
Gav

I've been trying todownload a few different tracks over some time and the message is alwats the same;

I've tries diffferent options on the list but to no avail. I've even tried using GPS Visualizer.
I'll have to keep trying as there is a fewtracks on the list down my way that I'd like to try.

Cheers

Jimbob (watchdog05)

watchdog05

I just now tried to download the "Buchan to Balley Hooley - Snowy River" track using G7toWin and got the following text

Still no luck

Cheers

Jimbob (watchdog05).

I can't pinpoint where this problem is happening. I know you've said it happens to all tracks... does actually appear to be all, or just the few you've tried? Can you give me a name of one you've tried, and what you've tried to export to?
thanks,
Gav

4x4admin

Administrator
Staff member
Ok, it appeared to be a problem with the g7ToWin format. Unfortunately I've had to remove this option as I cannot get it to work.
The g7ToWin program can read a number of other formats though that you could try. I believe it can read GPX files, so that might be worth trying.

cheers,
Gav