Change background image

Help with a bullbar

Discussion in 'My 4WD' started by jake12521, Apr 26, 2018.

1. jake12521

jake12521 New Member

wasn't to sure where to post this. i brought a bullbar which was all boxed/taped up and he said its all there that he double checked and everything but after i got home the bolts/fitting instructions were not there and ive been requesting them for the last 4-5 weeks with no success. ive tried asking what brand and the only response was an aftermarket brand but if anyone knows what brand this bars from would be much appreciated i just want to buy the bolts and put it on my car already. theres no writing or anything on it and all i know is that its a winch bullbar 2005-2011 for a hilux. thanks for your time.

Attached Files:

2. Jaye

Jaye Well-Known Member

For the most part it looks like a TJM bar. A photo of the front, lights etc would be good. The holes around the top wings directly below the headlights are for the "eyebrows", they are black rubber/plastic infills. Did it come with them?

3. jake12521

jake12521 New Member

Hi sorry for late reply this is everything it came with hope this helps

Attached Files:

4. jake12521

jake12521 New Member

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 27, 2018
  5. Jaye

Jaye Well-Known Member

Its not a TJM.

Somewhat resembles an Ironman, but I dont think so. A lot of bars are made in the same factory or are copies of another bar with a few small changes.

6. smitty_r51

smitty_r51 Well-Known Member

Thought all bars had a plate /sticker on them that indicates the vehicle it can be fitted to to meet ADR rules...
    I assume this is a gumtree type purchase rather than a new bar from bricks and mortar stores