Help with a bullbar

wasn't to sure where to post this. i brought a bullbar which was all boxed/taped up and he said its all there that he double checked and everything but after i got home the bolts/fitting instructions were not there and ive been requesting them for the last 4-5 weeks with no success. ive tried asking what brand and the only response was an aftermarket brand but if anyone knows what brand this bars from would be much appreciated i just want to buy the bolts and put it on my car already. theres no writing or anything on it and all i know is that its a winch bullbar 2005-2011 for a hilux. thanks for your time.

Attachments

Jaye

For the most part it looks like a TJM bar. A photo of the front, lights etc would be good. The holes around the top wings directly below the headlights are for the "eyebrows", they are black rubber/plastic infills. Did it come with them?

For the most part it looks like a TJM bar. A photo of the front, lights etc would be good. The holes around the top wings directly below the headlights are for the "eyebrows", they are black rubber/plastic infills. Did it come with them?
Hi sorry for late reply this is everything it came with hope this helps

Attachments

Hi sorry for late reply this is everything it came with hope this helps. sorry for the terrible photos didnt have much room. it also came with 4 bash plates and fog lights.

Attachments

Last edited:

Jaye

Its not a TJM.

Somewhat resembles an Ironman, but I dont think so. A lot of bars are made in the same factory or are copies of another bar with a few small changes.

smitty_r51

Thought all bars had a plate /sticker on them that indicates the vehicle it can be fitted to to meet ADR rules...
I assume this is a gumtree type purchase rather than a new bar from bricks and mortar stores