help / tips / suggestions for a new starter

prasadatmel

Hi All,

I am planning on a 2 day (1 night) trip, sorry don't have much knowledge on this land ! during the long weekend -Jun 12th. Culd you please suggest some routes (moderate lev) for a Trooper carrying 4 - 5 people. I suppose the second vehicle will be a trooper or a Landcruiser wagon.Just to start 4x4 in this land (have done off road back in the subcontinent).
Tips/ suggestions please would help me to plan a safe trip. I may need to hire the GPS / other kits.
Thanks, Prasad :confused:

Walkabout

Hi prasad and welcome aboard.
This should be your first stop Information For Newbies - 4x4 Earth especially the first 4 threads.
Get stuck into reading the stuff in this section and ask questions should you have some.

Work out where your destination will be and what you would like to see on the way, look in the tracks database and the camping section to see if you get any ideas there.

Lastly post up your intended trip and people will most likely give some advise that you may incorporate into your trip, some may even want to join you?

prasadatmel

Hi prasad and welcome aboard.
This should be your first stop Information For Newbies - 4x4 Earth especially the first 4 threads.
Get stuck into reading the stuff in this section and ask questions should you have some.

Work out where your destination will be and what you would like to see on the way, look in the tracks database and the camping section to see if you get any ideas there.

Lastly post up your intended trip and people will most likely give some advise that you may incorporate into your trip, some may even want to join you?

Hi, Thanks for the link, seems to be good tip / info for one and all. Hope to follow these as golden rules !
Thanks, Prasad