Help please bumper/bullbar

Deedee

I’m currently looking to replace these pieces as the clips have broken, but cannot for the life of me find anywhere that stocks them (probably not looking under the right name) Any help would be greatly appreciated. For a 2006 hilux dual cab
663455E5-6D60-4B5F-B707-EF0120801747.jpeg

typhoeus

Google hilux trim clips. That's how I found the replacement clips to hold the plastic guard liners and other under body plastics in place

Deedee

wouldnt work unfortunately. Because it’s plastic it’s actually cracked and split. Have to get replacements

Jaye

If Toyota dont have a listing then you may not find anything new. They are a genuine Toyota part as part of their genuine bullbar they supply. We call the "eyebrows" or headlight infills. Who knows what others call them?

I wreckers wont sell them to you unless they had them spare off a wrecked bull bar, but maybe worth sending some emails out with the photo and ask. Be ringing the 4wd or toyo wreckers around the country.

Petunia

If a search for a new part is fruitless, I would search for ''Plastic Welding'' in your area, if you get a good operator they can infact remanufacture broken or lost parts. as well as fix cracks etc.