Help Needed!

Hi all i'm in need of assistance.
I might sound a bit noobie but....

I'm looking for a part to a friend's Suzuki Vitara 1994.
It's the plastic part that connects between the MAF and the metal pipe that leads to the engine.
I have been looking everywhere but couldn't find the part number or even the part itself.
I added a picture to try and make sense of it..

thanks in advance.



Well-Known Member
That black box that forms the T, is it a box that goes nowhere? Any hoses or wiring? It could just be a reasonator/muffler which can be removed usually with no ill-effect.
This allows you to make a new elbow with a silicone joiner. If you must retain the T consider a fabricator or decent exhaust shop to make one up, it's really easy and cost effective.