Hello!

Raven

Hi there,

My name is Shan and I live in the Bega Valley Shire. Still relatively new, having moved down from Sydney in August last year.

Don't have a 4WD yet but looking at purchasing one within the next 3-6 months, however joined up so that perhaps I can get to know a few other people locally and discover where the best places are to explore in a 4WD in this absolutely beautiful area.

Looking forward to getting to know people!
Shan

Raven

Thanks for the Welcome!

Hey everyone,

Thanks for the welcome - I've spent a bit of time cruising the site, in particular looking for 4WD clubs and tracks in the Sapphire Coast area of NSW, particularly Bega Valley Shire but there don't seem to be any on the forum. I know there's a Sapphire Coast 4WD club (which I plan on joining as soon as I get my 4WD - just waiting on confirmation that a higher position at work is to become permanent instead of just acting), but was kind of hoping to be researching great places to go in the meantime.

Anybody have any suggestions?

Shan :)

LowLux

Welcome Shan. What type of 4by you lookin at? Doesn't matter really because any 4by is better than not having one.

BILLBY

bega valley

yes sounds good, looking to explore more of that country, seen some should see more:cool: