Hello to all out there!

johnt1964

Hi - my name is John and I have recently signed up. I currently own a 2009 Diesel Prado, but have had a few 4wd's in the past, starting from a LWB Series 2A Landrover. Most recent vehicle prior to the Prado was a diesel Terracan which was a lot more capable than you might think.

The days of bashing the Landy thruough tracks that have long since closed may be gone, but I am using my 4wd to encourage a familiy of 4 kids to enjoy the outdoors.

This looks like a great site, particularly the track list and campsite logs. I plan to go on a trip to the Litgow area in a few days with 2 of my kids and will let you know how we go!

tankbloke

4x4 Earth Contributer
Gidday John ,welcome to the site.I agree with you on the old series 2a and 3 Landys,tough
old 4x4s.A Prado these days I see.....welcome again anyway. LOL

khouri94

Hi - my name is George and I have recently signed up. I currently own a 1999 Patrol (Petrol), but have had a few 4wd's in the past, starting from a Mitsubishi Pajero . Most recent vehicle prior to the Nissan Patrol which was a lot more capable than you might think.

osca4x4

yeah, i am new here as well , so far enjoy the build ups and general info , enjoy your stay and if you have any questions that there are no answeres for then ask away.