Hello folks..

New to posting, not so new to 4WD but am going to do some solo trips.
Am in SA and plan to potter around a bit between the time it stops raining and the time when it gets too hot hehe.
Guess I will have to pay my dues by reading up for a bit.
Catch ya, Cradoka..

Mr Rum

4x4 Earth Legend
New to posting, not so new to 4WD but am going to do some solo trips.
Does this mean you’re new to solo trips?

Until this year the wife and I have almost always travelled together, but as a solo vehicle. After the SA annual meet in March though, I popped my proper solo cherry, crossing the Madigan Line completely by myself. Since then I’ve got the bug, and have covered over 10,000 outback kilometres with just myself for company company, and I can’t get enough.

I do prefer to have the wife along, but I don’t get too upset about it when she can’t come now.:)

Last edited:

Until this yeat the wife and I have almost always travelled together, but as a solo vehicle. After the SA annual meet in March though, I popped my proper solo cherry, crossing the Madigan Line completely by myself. Since then I’ve got the bug, and have covered over 10,000 outback kilometres with just myself for company company, and I can’t get enough.

I do prefer to have the wife along, but I don’t get too upset about it when she can’t come now.:)
You do know that she will more than likely read this :eek::p:p:p:p:p:p

Until this year the wife and I have almost always travelled together, but as a solo vehicle. After the SA annual meet in March though, I popped my proper solo cherry, crossing the Madigan Line completely by myself. Since then I’ve got the bug, and have covered over 10,000 outback kilometres with just myself for company company, and I can’t get enough.

Yep, new to solo, just had a Googs trip solo, went OK but it would've been better if the dog could have come along, seems dogs and parks of all sorts don't mix.