hello another newbie

johno

Hi all , got told about this site from a mate , looks awesome it has inspired me to wanna go 4WDing more often
johno

BUSHNUT

4x4 Earth Contributer
Gippsland heh, thats a bit vague !

Plenty of the crew from down that way, give us details of your rig and other stuff .

Look up the Victorian meet up next Sunday the seventh . don't be bashfull, the rest of us aren't >

johno

Alright Im from Moe dont like to admit it though Gippsland sounds better, doesn't make me sound to much like the bogan that Iam.
Not much special about my rig It's a toyota hilux 98 with 2'' suspension lift and 2'' body lift I brought it off a mate who I used to go out bush with would love to do more with it just need more spare $$ .

Traveller

4x4 Earth Contributer
Alright Im from Moe dont like to admit it though Gippsland sounds better, doesn't make me sound to much like the bogan that Iam.
Not much special about my rig It's a toyota hilux 98 with 2'' suspension lift and 2'' body lift I brought it off a mate who I used to go out bush with would love to do more with it just need more spare $$ .

It's ok Johno, quite a few of us wear moccies at times mate!!

Your welcome to come along, this Sunday at Picnic Point, near Drouin. Just past the Robin Hood Pub on the
old road. BBQ happening, byo just about everything and jobs right mate!
There is a thread about it in trips and gatherings.

Welcome to the site too eh.

Pistol

agreed... nothing wrong with a good pair of moccies or ugh boots... hehe oh and Welcome too mate