Change background image

Hello and greeting from a newb in Victoria

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by ivan sutrisno, Jul 19, 2018.

1. ivan sutrisno

ivan sutrisno Member

Hi Guys, I have pretty much 0 experience in 4wd-ing. (if aire river beach in the ottway is counted as 4wd then I'd say 10% experience haha)
    I always wanted to do some light-medium 4wd-ing with family as we enjoy camping. My baby is a 14 hilux sr5 with stock suspension. Upgraded the tyres to 275/65 BFG AT, just recently added a snorkel. Hoping to get some advise here. So far I ve been reading all the newb tips and they are all great tips. Thank you for having me

2. 2002GU3

2002GU3 Well-Known Member

G'day Ivan, welcome to earth mate

3. Ditch

Ditch Active Member

Welcome to the forum.

4. CaptainBanana

CaptainBanana Active Member

Welcome aboard mate, add recovery points to your list of mods and you can get out there and start exploring.

5. Choook

Choook Active Member

Enjoy, this place is a great resource.

6. ivan sutrisno

ivan sutrisno Member

Yup, been looking on a reco kit. I saw a few on ebay with hercules brand and x bull. Any sugestion? These are not as expensive as other well known brand. Just bought first aid kit too.

7. ivan sutrisno

ivan sutrisno Member

And thank you all for the warm welcome

8. Bomber2012

Bomber2012 Well-Known Member

Welcome to earth Ivan , just remember theres no such thing as a stupid question so if you need to know , just ask . :):):):)

ivan sutrisno, billolga and Mr Rum like this.
  9. ivan sutrisno

ivan sutrisno Member

Thanks Bomber you ve been helpful. Yeah will do. Wanna make sure we enjoy the outdoor safely for the family

10. Bambi05

Bambi05 Member

G'day Ivan, I'm a noob as well and have found this forum to be a gr8 place to learn, all the best m8

ivan sutrisno likes this.
  11. ivan sutrisno

ivan sutrisno Member

Yeah been around for 2 days but learnt a lot already

Bomber2012 likes this.