Hello all

Adam Hill

I was introduced by Mark Sorensen (Big Rig), who apparently needs a bit of Prado Support. I was told to say "Look out Frosty";)

Big Rig

4x4 Earth Contributer
G'Day, bout time you got on here. Not too many Prado drivers on here. I think all the Nissans are scared of them.......:D:D:D:D

Big Rig

4x4 Earth Contributer
Any friend of Mark's has my sympathy. Welcome aboard mate. Big Rig????? More like a Tonka truck.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Hey, that'll be enough outa you :eek::eek:

Hey Cliff, you would probably know Adam. Ask our fellow aquaintance at work, he definately knows him!

croozza

Good to see another Prado, you will notice that the Nissan drivers have stopped picking on the Landcruiser, as they lost the battle, so they have now started on the Prado, but they will loose that battle too!

frosty

4x4 Earth Contributer
I was introduced by Mark Sorensen (Big Rig), who apparently needs a bit of Prado Support. I was told to say "Look out Frosty";)

Big F$c*in what!!! Your kiddin!!:rolleyes:

Just a big "i pod" I reckon!:rolleyes::rolleyes:

But,,,,at least he dirty's his Prado!:eek:

frosty

4x4 Earth Contributer
Good to see another Prado, you will notice that the Nissan drivers have stopped picking on the Landcruiser, as they lost the battle, so they have now started on the Prado, but they will loose that battle too!

Best we get some Prado's out there then!! You know, in the dirt n stuff??

We don't pick on cruisers to much anymore, can't be bothered yellin that far down the hill!!

bmurray2250

4x4 Earth Contributer
Quoting someone elses information here

A Toyota is a Toyota...........A Nissan is a Renault (French for "crap")