Change background image

Heathcoat NSW Track questions

Discussion in 'Tracks Discussion' started by Adam Maxwell, May 12, 2018.

1. Adam Maxwell

Adam Maxwell New Member

Hi guys.
    I saw on the tracks section that there is a track out along Heathcoat road.
    Has anyone been there? Are you allowed in there? Wheres the entrance?
    Regards,
    Adam

2. Aza013

Aza013 Active Member

G'day
    The area is private property, but ppl still go out there. The area is very open at the moment due to the fires that went through the area, so you can be seen from heathcote rd.
    there is entry points all along heathcote rd.

3. Adam Maxwell

Adam Maxwell New Member

Thanks.
    I just got my 4x4 and I live nearby.
    Wanted to go over a few little bumps to start getting use to things :)

4. nitrobrent

nitrobrent Active Member

Search on here Menai and White Rock

5. Kouf97

Kouf97 Active Member

Yeah not worth it mate, about a year ago myself and a bunch of other guys got warnings and havent been back since. Plenty of people still go but I wouldn't risk it the fines are huge.

6. mikehzz

mikehzz Well-Known Member

7. Aza013

Aza013 Active Member

Yes you can still drive out there. I think it's $35 a day.

8. Kouf97

Kouf97 Active Member

9. Me and a mate went for an explore up at those tracks a few days ago, you can access the tracks all along the heathcote road. The area was recently gutted by bushfires and I didnt see anyone else around on the tracks. When I was leaving I saw what looked like a 4x4 club entering up the road. I had a look on google maps afterwards and the tracks are extensive, I only explored about 10% of them

10. Kouf97

Kouf97 Active Member

If your vehicle it capable start from gate 8, its the main entrance parallel to the overtaking zone coming from Sutherland and work your way all the way to Ella road in Barden ridge. Good fun if you have a bit of experience, does need a bit of clearance and at least a winch or lockers if its wet.