Heading out to Tallarook

tankbloke

4x4 Earth Contributer
What time you heading off mate??Might join you if I keep it tidy tonight.
Was going to check out Mt Dissapointment and give the second Disco I originally bought for parts but found after 100 dollars of car washes and some elbow grease is not too bad,a run.

allanmac

4x4 Earth Contributer
Enjoy your day out there. Think it might be a little 'damp' & some of the tracks that have been recently graded will be a tad slippery I suspect...;)

I am thinking of heading out to Toolangi to drive a few tracks before the seasonal closures begin.

surfer

yes I realize it might be wet and slippery. I just want to go for a drive and look at the scenery. nothing too serious. its going to be a relaxed drive.

surfer

Enjoy your day out there. Think it might be a little 'damp' & some of the tracks that have been recently graded will be a tad slippery I suspect...;)

I am thinking of heading out to Toolangi to drive a few tracks before the seasonal closures begin.

Hey Allan,

Give me a shout if you are going to go out to Toolangi and I will tag along, two 4x4s are better than one!
Call me on 0408120964 or on ch 25 tomorrow. Will have the uhf on from 9am.
or reply, I will check the forum before I leave.

surfer

If you keep it tidy tonight tankbloke I'll be going somewhere, Just not sure where.
Tallarook, mt disapointment, toolangi have maps for this area.

tankbloke

4x4 Earth Contributer
Morning Surfer,viewing the threads it looks like a few are heading up to Mt Diss,so I think I'll do the same.
Cheers.