Have you been vaccinated yet?

Chatty

Trish and I had our first A-Z jabs a few weeks ago and have the second one coming up in a few weeks. We had headaches for a week, but nothing major.
I think that it won't be a "one jab and you're done" thing - I reckon the variants will mean a couple of jabs a year to stay ahead of it.

boobook

I used this website for our family a few times and got a booking within as little as 2 hours.

When you select a local GP it will ask you a series of questions. you will see appointment times. Then there is a question if you have used that GP before. In not, the options then reduce, as some GP's reserve their stock for regulars. Try a few near you.

It will take about 10 - 15 mins on your PC to get a booking confirmation and saves calling the hotline or queuing.

John U

My prediction a few months back now. A logical solution to stop lock downs and one that is being pushed, like it or not. Check out the two passports being investigated at end of article.

Just had my second vaccine. Was told I could go to my gov website and print off the proof if it was required for anything. My guess us that this will serve as a 'vaccine passport' if we require one. People would already be using these if their workplace required it.

Last edited:

Fox67

We got our first AZ about two hours ago, all good so far. Booked into to our local GP and we went in with a few others, so it was like a group jab.

peterfermtech

I want to leave it for now. I kinda fancy a life of being a Zombie and just roaming the earth looking for you healthy people with your beautiful juicy brains!
I've seen a few zombie movies. Does the government consider them feral or do I need a game permit?

peterfermtech

I believe they are classed as a feral pest and no permit required.
However, you are only allowed to shoot them outside urban areas and you are not allowed to aim towards a road.
Can you recommend a suitable calibre? I have a 338 Win Magnum and whilst I have heard stories about them being thick skinned I understand they have a number of soft spots especially around the frontal lobe. Would a blunt instrument be more appropiate?

muffin man

People are getting confused with the current mainstream buzz word, Anti-Vaxxer's....and those people whom are a large amount of the population and are fully vaccinated, but are hesitant due to various reasons....the main one being, not wanting to be part of an ongoing live experiment. The longer data is collected and no issues are found it'll be easier to sell.

peterfermtech

There are people who participate in vaccine clinical development trials because they see a greater good for humanity. There are people who whilst concerned about the vaccine have their jab for the greater good of the community. And there are those that are unable to get protected such as children under 16 because sadly we don't have an approved vaccine for them.

Bomber2012

Update on my vax .
Got the jab at 3pm yesterday and felt fine , I had an early night and woke up at 6am feeling pretty average (feel like I’m hung over) I decide to have the day off work and take it easy . I still feel no better so will have another early night tonight and see if things improve.

Aza013

I have an anti vaxer at my work, big nut job. Telling everyone all these BS stories about things.
he was spotted in the line at the vaccination hub to get his shot last week.

as for my jab I’m in the holding line. Should be within the next 14 odd days.

Last edited:

Les PK Ranger

4x4 Earth Contributer
I take umbrage mate. Is that a comment from an anti vaxer????

You take umbrage ??
Did I mention you or any of your comments ?
Or do you feel you have made some remarks that are inflammatory ?
You must, or you wouldn't take umbrage.

The question doesn't deserve an answer, but it might surprise you.

The post is degenerating, simple.
Just read what all previous posts to mine have moved towards, from a simple question from James.

Keep an eye on the graphing from Fed GOVCO

See graph > Daily reported cases

I'm happy to see anyone that wants to get a jab right now do so, please have the same respect for those that aren't wanting to partake as yet.

rogerazz

4x4 Earth Contributer
You take umbrage ??

Just read what you're all degenerating to.
Leave you to it.
your quote. Refers to all. I assumed I was one of the all. GOTTA PICK YOUR WORDS RIGHT MATE . . I addressed you .You addressed everyone. Sounds like sour grapes to me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chatty

You take umbrage ??

The post is degenerating, simple.
Just read what all previous posts to mine have moved towards, from a simple question from James.

Keep an eye on the graphing from Fed GOVCO

See graph > Daily reported cases

I'm happy to see anyone that wants to get a jab right now do so, please have the same respect for those that aren't wanting to partake as yet.
As one of the perpetrators of the degeneration of this thread, my humblest apologies Les. My only defence is that there is a long and proud heritage of threads being hijacked on 4X4 Earth....