Have you been vaccinated yet?

Patriot

Administrator
It's a glorious Winter's day in Melbourne, so if you are eligible, and you haven't yet, why not go out and get yourself one of these?
It's partially about protecting yourself from the short and long term effects from COVID-19.
It's more about not having more lockdowns.
It's mostly about protecting those around us who are massively impacted by COVID-19 - medically, socially, economically and mentally.

Look after you're mates and join Australia's most important club for 2021.
#vaccineforvictory #lookafteryourmates
#teamaustralia #community

Vaccine card.jpg

Rusty Panels

I want to leave it for now. I kinda fancy a life of being a Zombie and just roaming the earth looking for you healthy people with your beautiful juicy brains!

Hoyks

Got a shot of Pfizer last Monday. I fronted up for a Astra-Zenica the week before, but will be OS by the time my 2nd shot was due, so got the one with the quicker turnaround.

Sore arm for 2 days, but haven't died yet. So that's a win.

rogerazz

4x4 Earth Contributer
Got first astraZeneca in April, second one next month. Looking forward to getting my Vaccination Pass. ;).

rogerazz

4x4 Earth Contributer
My prediction a few months back now. A logical solution to stop lock downs and one that is being pushed, like it or not. Check out the two passports being investigated at end of article.

boobook

I am up in the hills in the Atherton tablelands at the moment and one of the locals has made tea from pine needles and he says it stops you from getting sick from people who have been vaccinated o_O
How do people think this shit up
You don't have to even leave this website to find a lot of shit that is simply made up, and wacko.

rogerazz

4x4 Earth Contributer
It has now dawned on me as to why anti vaxers are pushing their agenda so hard to stop everyone from getting vaccinated. They are not only fighting for what they believe in,whatever the reason, they are also trying to make everyone else go the same way.
Because when the population gets to over 75 % vaccinated they will be allowed out, travel interstate, overseas, no masks, no nothing.
And of course the anti vaxers are frightened that they will be restricted in what they can do.
I believe the majority will eventually take the vaccination as the better option.
Hey, having travelled overseas back in the seventies we all took various types of vaccinations as a normal thing to do.

rogerazz

4x4 Earth Contributer
One shot of Astra, flu like symptons for a week, but they tell me this is a good thing!!!!!
Not quite right. I had some body ache, for two days, little shiver for one day and that was it. The Missus had nothing.
Speaking to many in my area it was the same. And all was Astra shot. Nothing like the facts. ;).
I have had flu, chicken pox at thirty two years of age ( bed ridden for three weeks, lost 20 kilos) and boy don't want to go through that again.

Lost1?

Just got jabbed. Bloody work server keeps kicking me out. So I decided to do something else and do work later when others have knocked off.

No aliens or 5G signals in my head yet. But that multix hat is dam hard to get off my head. And the voices keep telling me to leave the tin foil hat on.

Chatty

I am up in the hills in the Atherton tablelands at the moment and one of the locals has made tea from pine needles and he says it stops you from getting sick from people who have been vaccinated o_O
How do people think this shit up
I'm feeling crook at just the thought of trying to drink that...