Here's a poll to see what others think.

Vote now

question is "Do you like Gunna's avator?"

Pure Yobbo

I'm not sure about everyone else but Gunna's bird is beginning to freak me out

Here's a poll to see what others think.

Vote now

question is "Do you like Gunna's avator?"

Thats a hard one - yes I like it but I sooo want to press the emu steak button. :D

frosty

4x4 Earth Contributer
BUGGER! I clicked luv it before I saw the emu steak one! Can I change my vote? Gunnas got great legs! yum yum!:D

Grumpy

I can tell U all he's laughing his head off over this one, be laughing on the other side of his face when we catch him hey guys, EMU STEAKS " licks lips".

centaur

I can tell U all he's laughing his head off over this one, be laughing on the other side of his face when we catch him hey guys, EMU STEAKS " licks lips".

He can laugh all he likes, but the chorus is getting louder for emu steaks....;):D

I can feel a emu hunt coming on........ :D LOL.

Where is that wascally "EMU!".:rolleyes:

4X4

Certainly caused a bit of a stir. I bet, even if the general consensus of opinion is Emu steaks, Gunna still won't change his avatar. :p

Gunna

:eek: Don;t know if I should go to O'tooles I get the feeling that I might be the main course on Saturday night camp oven cook up:eek::eek: