GPX File

beva's lux

G'day,

Trying to download the track starting at childers in QLD, but having trouble. Could anybody shoot me the GPX file as attachment.

Cheers

4X4

G'day,

Trying to download the track starting at childers in QLD, but having trouble. Could anybody shoot me the GPX file as attachment.

Cheers

Welcome aboard beva's lux.

You need to have 10 posts before you can download tracks.

Cheers

Stilllookin

Hi Beva's Lux,

If you are not big into the posts you could also download a track file of your own to show us something you thought was special. The added bonus is if it is a track complete with a GPS track file you will get 10 points.

Hope that helps, and enjoy the site. :)

Stilllookin.

beva's lux

Gents, each time i try to log into the tracks page so that i can download a track, it just does nothing. However when i log into the site through the forums page all is sweet. But then if i head to the Tracks page, it doesn't recognise that i'm actually already logged in and just keeps asking for username and password.....???

Any suggestions? As i'm slowly going insane!!

Cheers

Stilllookin

Hi Beva's Lux,

You may have a problem with your profile. We get the following error message when we try and pull up your profile "Invalid query: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 's lux' LIMIT 1' at line 1".
Don't know what this all means but you probably need to contact the site administrators to see if your profile has been corrupted.

Hope that helps,
Stilllookin.

bevas lux

Morning Fellas, have just created a new account. It seems there may have been something wrong with having an apostrophe in the username as per the error 'stillookin' got when trying to access my profile.

Cheers for all your help
Take it easy

Patriot

Administrator
Hey Bevas Lux,

Thanks for the info. MySQL gets a bit finicky about case and punctuation marks and things like that, but we should filter all of that out. I will pass it on to the database guys.

Thanks

James