Goodride Mud tyres

Choook

Opening up an old thread.... Any more reviews on these Goodride tyres? I bought a set for my Landy and they're a good tyre but do get noisy over time. I bought 235/85/16 so the wider ones might fair a bit better?

Rob, I had a set on my Landy just gone, D2, but these were not the MT but the SL369 AT. Same size as yours 235/85/16 and LT. I found these to be an excellent tyre with very little noticable road noise. I put about 35k on them and I'd say they were good for another 30k at least. No understeer or traction issues on wet bitumen and off road did not suffer any punctures and only the odd chip (small). I rotated at 10k interval (at each service) and included the spare and the wear over all 5 was very even. Hope this helps you or others.

rob_macca67

Rob, I had a set on my Landy just gone, D2, but these were not the MT but the SL369 AT. Same size as yours 235/85/16 and LT. I found these to be an excellent tyre with very little noticable road noise. I put about 35k on them and I'd say they were good for another 30k at least. No understeer or traction issues on wet bitumen and off road did not suffer any punctures and only the odd chip (small). I rotated at 10k interval (at each service) and included the spare and the wear over all 5 was very even. Hope this helps you or others.

Good to hear ray... because I bought the exact same tyre for my old Defender as I was wanted a quite tyre after always listening to the loud hum of the Goodyear Wrangler M/T's. These Goodrides 369 have been brilliant over the past 10k. Done a little bit of offroad work and seemed to do well in the dry as least. I would definitely buy these again at this point. Planning to get my old little zook back on the road and will be looking to buy these tyres for it

cam04

Pretty much every MDC trailer and caravan has been delivered on 265/75/16 good ride MT’s since 2015. Mine is 2016 and has done some solid touring. I’ll buy them again. Much under rated tyre. You don’t hear of issues with them on the owners forum unless it’s the alignment eating one side off.

Noel Preston

Tyre of choice by BMA mines for all of their light vehicles. I have them as a spare set for off roading and rate them. Good on road too but I have road tyres for that as I cover over 60,000kms per year and road tyres give better economy.

Adenco

I have had BFG and Coopers. I currently have Westlake SL369 265/75/16 roughly 50,000 +km. Steep Point twice, Murchison House Station for a week, run around the MR region on 30psi as I am contantly off road in my travels plus plus plus.......Very impressed w this tyre wet or dry bitumen, wet or dry dirt. No chips. Would hit again:cool: May try the mud terrain next:eek:

Noel Preston

I used my Goodride SL366 on a trip to Cape York in August/September last year 7000kms all up out of Brisbane. After leaving Cooktown I headed to Old Laura homestead, once I hit the dirt I let the pressures down to 18psi. A couple of times I put them back up to 36psi and 5 or 10 kms later back on the dirt. Back down to 18psi dirt or bitumen cruising at 80 km/h and the tyres didn't run hot and only increased to 22psi from cold. No chips, typical MT noise, no balance issues and no idea how many kms they have done. I was happy as I only paid $693 on special, delivered fitted and balanced and old tyre disposal. I may go SL386 next time as there is a grester choice of sizes but also a higher price tag.