good customer service

BonZa

18 months ago I purchased and installed a Provent 200 catch can kit to my Landcruiser. its a quality unit and so are the parts that came in the kit such as bracket, hoses (Gates), but I noticed recently that the 25mm to 16mm rubber reducers were badly cracked and perished. contacted the supplier to let them know, more so they were aware of the problem and lo and behold they sent me new reducers at no cost.

thats what I call good customer service. Berrima Diesel were the supplier

Swaggie

18 months ago I purchased and installed a Provent 200 catch can kit to my Landcruiser. its a quality unit and so are the parts that came in the kit such as bracket, hoses (Gates), but I noticed recently that the 25mm to 16mm rubber reducers were badly cracked and perished. contacted the supplier to let them know, more so they were aware of the problem and lo and behold they sent me new reducers at no cost.

Always great to see someone stand by there product... Makes it easier for everyone involved.....
No bad review here.....:)

typhoeus

They have a good reputation for service, that mob.

Spooner

Good to hear that someone backed their product when nearly 2 years old.
These day's that's a win for sure.
Don't use a catch can myself , but good to know for others that some back up their product they sell over time use.
Most things now are , sold , once out the door outta mind or any warranty ;)

Petunia

25mm to 16mm rubber reducers

$7 after market in silicone, $25 in rubber [sounds a bit expensive?] , pairs $40 ..... retail

How much is a provent? $400 retail ? wholesale? .... A good P R move .... sometimes a freebie is worth more long term, than a complaint? I was making a product, once, cost me $1.50 to get it to retail, I sold it at $6.75 with a $0.50 instant discount and a free applicator, 5$ profit every sale.:cool:

smitty_r51

Shout out to David Sparrow who runs swag.Com.Au jolly swagman swags.

Had the swag repaired once already...so this is a second repair (first was a broken zippier, this time it was the stitching coming loose where the tie straps attach for rolling the swag)

Happened I was travelling to Adelaide so dropped it in the car... Dropped it at his warehouse on Tuesday... He has had the stitching repaired and replaced the broken catch and then posted it back to Canberra for me all free of charge.

And this wasn't just a simple quick repair, he has had extra reinforcing added to stop the same issue occurring again.

Great service.

itlldoo

Shout out to David Sparrow who runs swag.Com.Au jolly swagman swags.

Had the swag repaired once already...so this is a second repair (first was a broken zippier, this time it was the stitching coming loose where the tie straps attach for rolling the swag)

Happened I was travelling to Adelaide so dropped it in the car... Dropped it at his warehouse on Tuesday... He has had the stitching repaired and replaced the broken catch and then posted it back to Canberra for me all free of charge.

And this wasn't just a simple quick repair, he has had extra reinforcing added to stop the same issue occurring again.

Great service.
send the man a bottle of something !:cool: