Goldy's Parting Words

goldrush

Well I’m almost ready to head off to Rocky. Start the new job on Monday. It could be a while before I’m back on-line as I won’t be taking the computer up yet. To all the friends I’ve made on this site, I WILL be back . To all the S.E.Qld crew, I will miss you all but will do my best to get down for a run from time to time. To anyone travelling north through Rocky, drop me a PM and we’ll meet up.

A few more days and I’m off. Happy wheeling to all.

Goldrush.

BUSHNUT

Yeah Cliffy,

Safe Travel, hope the move is all that you want it to be, for you and your family !

Grumpy

good luck Goldy

all the very best goldy from us Southerners down in Victoria "god's country" Hope all goes wellfor u and the Clan, maybe u will meet some others from 4x4 earth where your going. Cheers:D

Pure Yobbo

Good Luck up there old mate. You will be missed in that Golden Lowered Patrol :D:D

We'll keep an eye on things down here in SE Qld - there is sure a real crowd of us now - lets make Lurking Lee our new ambasadore :D:D:D

Have a safe trip.

Cheers

Yobbo

centaur

From another Southerner, lets hope all goes well for the move, goldy, and that all is well for you and your family, look forward for when you get back online....

frosty

4x4 Earth Contributer
Good on ya Goldilocks. Have a safe trip and enjoy. PS. You know it rains alot up there. And we all saw how much you don't like getting your feet wet!!:D Have fun. chat soon!

4X4

Cliff,

Take care and good luck with the new job! Don't leave it too long long before coming back on-line.;)

Cheers Rossco

ChallengeLee

All the best Cliff, look forward to catching up again.
We know you'll be back at sometime, ya can't leave the wife and kids here forever :D;)

kerry the girl

Have safe one up there and all the best for the new job... looking forward to seeingyou and your family again soon... take care :)

cruiserlad

4x4 Earth Contributer
as long as the beer is cold you know ill be there but i expect some good tracks when i get up there

Patriot

Administrator
Hey Cliff,

Good luck with the move! I hope it all goes well. Hope it won't be too long before you are back with us. We will miss you.

Cheers,

James