G'night.

Drbumpty

Hello peeps,
I drive a 93 Liberty wagon and am from North Tassie.
My lib has just a couple of mods at the moment to improve its offroad ability, but in time will get more (if its good).

I'm keen for a little bit of fun offroad, but haven't done much. Only on the family farm. If any trips are on around near, I may have a look...

Anyhoo, I may catch most of you on the forums, so don't fall to hard, eh.

Bumpty (From ausubaru.com)

frosty

4x4 Earth Contributer
Howdy Dr. Enjpoy your stay

Maybe you can help Frosty out with some of his issues....... :D:D:D

I just came across this!!! I HAVE NO I I I ISSUES! :mad:

Any wonder I hear little voices telling me to do dum... not to brighta things! You lot putin bad things lil ol me head!! :rolleyes:
:rolleyes:

:rolleyes::rolleyes: Just wish the voices would help guide me when reversing!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Oh yeah! G'day Doc!

Do you reckon you could guide me through some basic Brain surgery on Yobbo?? :eek: It should'nt take to much time.. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

cruiserlad

4x4 Earth Contributer
I just came across this!!! I HAVE NO I I I ISSUES! :mad:

Any wonder I hear little voices telling me to do dum... not to brighta things! You lot putin bad things lil ol me head!! :rolleyes:
:rolleyes:

:rolleyes::rolleyes: Just wish the voices would help guide me when reversing!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Oh yeah! G'day Doc!

Do you reckon you could guide me through some basic Brain surgery on Yobbo?? :eek: It should'nt take to much time.. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

poor frosty but when the yobmod is right he is right please help frosty out doc and welcome