Gippsland/Latrobe Valley Forum

Grumpy

Expressions of interest are sought for people interested in being part of a group to set dates and locations for day and overnight trips throughout Victoria giving people a chance to plan, these runs would be totally at your own risk and would be part of an open forum where anyone who wished could attend designated runs, Just a group of people enjoying the great outdoors nothing more. Interested parties make yourself known here and we'll see where it takes us. Thanks.

4X4

Grumpy, Are you thinking of setting up a group for the Clubs section of the forum?

Traveller

I have 'form' for being unreliable(forgetfull,slack,unorganised,etc), but I'll show a bit of interest
Jok

cptmud

sounds good, would be a good way to meet same minded ppl from the area, and a good way of notifing of trips and such

Grumpy

Grumpy I think it's a great idea. You have a few members online from that area.

Spoke breifly with James about it today, nothing set in concrete yet, but we will see, gotta get enough support first.

GippsSurfer

Im in.... I was thinking of joining or starting a local club, but one started from here would be good.... Give us a yell if you need a hand with anything... time available, im there to help..

Croozer

5th Annual Victorian Gathering member
That sounds great Grumpy! So kinda set up like a ditrict area, east,west,penisula,latrobe etc etc.

Grumpy

Well certainly looks like there maybe something getting started considering the feedback in just 20 minutes, Thanks guys.

Croozer

5th Annual Victorian Gathering member
I think Elise and I would love that Grumpy. Just local and overnite and day trips at the spur of the moment would be fantastic. Would love to hit the tracks around O'Tooles every weekend but its a bit far to drive at the drop of a hat. And very hard to plan around the boys. We could even take them on one day trips. The kids would have a ball. Have to keep a close eye on this thread.