Gippsland/La Trobe Valley Forum

Patriot

Administrator
Hey guys and gals,

We have created a new forum area under Trips and events for the Gippsland/La Trobe Valley Forum. It is now here.

Just let me know if you are interested in setting up another Regional Forum. At the moment we will see how it all pans out, but the regional forums are a place where we can plan out a schedule of trips for people to go on.

Cheers,

James

cruiserlad

4x4 Earth Contributer
the great south east forum

that sounds like a great idea james i think we could probably have enough here in the great south east of queensland to start one here lets see what the yobbo has to say but i say we go for it:eek::eek::eek::D

Patriot

Administrator
Yeah, I thought that SE Queensland would be the next one. Hopefully there will be some trips going when I am up there next :)

James

knot_gillty

Yeah, I thought that SE Queensland would be the next one. Hopefully there will be some trips going when I am up there next :)

James

Typical queenslanders. Wait for the Victorians to do something then copy our idea ;):p

All looks good James. Looks like you've been busy today!!

cruiserlad

4x4 Earth Contributer
yeah the poor mexicans dont win very often do they yobbo i maen we got two trips in before they got one it must be the cold weather down there i think there just a bit slower

cruiserlad

4x4 Earth Contributer
im sure isaw some turtles passing them in some of those pictures of them on the tracks at otooles

knot_gillty

im sure isaw some turtles passing them in some of those pictures of them on the tracks at otooles

Slow and steady wins the race mate. You know you would love to drive our tracks, just like most of us want to drive queenslands. And the turtle was tied to the rig in front, thats why it looked like it was going so fast!! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Grumpy

Slow and steady wins the race mate. You know you would love to drive our tracks, just like most of us want to drive queenslands. And the turtle was tied to the rig in front, thats why it looked like it was going so fast!! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

How about we just swap houses for a week or so Yobbo.