Change background image

Get on zoomies funny

Discussion in 'The Pool Room' started by phs, Jul 7, 2014.

1. phs

phs Well-Known Member

2. billolga

billolga 4x4 Earth Contributer

I tried them on at a friends place & couldn't see anything for laughing.

3. rogerazz

rogerazz 4x4 Earth Contributer

I reckon they look really cool. Especially when driving my truck. I must admit I keep braking hard for anything closer than three hundred metres.
    One of my grand kids has a sight problem and needs glasses. Because the glasses would cost hundreds of dollars, I intend to buy him a pair of Zoomies.
    I also have not bought a new pair of reading glasses for years and my Zoomies allow me to read the paper from two hundred metres. I must admit, now that my wife refuses to hold the paper up at the end of my street, I now use my Zoomies for Star Gazing.
    Because of my ailing sight I did try them for working on my Truck, however I am finding it hard to get closer than fifty metres..

4. 03hilux

03hilux 4x4 Earth Contributer

I saw an ad on TV the other day for them. I said to the missus Ill get her some, to which she advised if I do, she file for divorce.
    So I secretly ordered some for that "just in case moment in life":D
    Hopefully, I have wasted my money on them.

5. Silver76

Silver76 New Member

I don't understand why someone didn't come up with this great invention earlier. Instant millionaires I bet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. dno67

dno67 Well-Known Member

My advise, everyone with a drivers license should grab a pair of these beer goggle's , just think how many accidents you could avoid seeing that far down the road. pfft.

7. phs

phs Well-Known Member

Apparently there is a zoomies group in Melbourne, it's a secret society apparently, I saw them in the fitzroy gardens at like 3 am , I bet they saw me coming

8. Hobbsy

Hobbsy Member

First time I saw the ad on tv I thought it was dead set piss take, who buys these things?!?!