G'day from southwest W.A.

AK47

Hello everybody, This is my first time doing anything with forums so am blundering through. Love my Troopy and 4x4`s so am looking forward to getting involved with like minded people.My wife and I have spent alot of time exploring the north of W.A and the Northern Territories.Have lived here in the south for 5 years now and love it as lots of 4x4 tracks and camping everywhere.Anyway look forward to chatting. AK47

Grumpy

Welcome aboard AK47 enjoy your stay, there's quite a few W.A. members now, I'm sure they will make themselves known to u, Cheers

Ekki Adventurers

4x4 Earth Contributer
G'Day AK47,
we're heading over that way in 20 months - hopefully will be picking your brain for some interesting - not so commercial - spots to go explore in your great state.
Talk soon
Ewok.

DavidMichie

G'day AK47, welcome. I'm up in the Rockingham/Kwinana area, hoping to do a run down to Dwellingup in the near future.

crushaah

Welcome AK47. New on here myself too.
Did a trip 30 years ago with my parents through the south west and loved it! I'm very keen to go back there but this time it'll be by 4x4 :)

AK47

Thanks everyone for the welcome.I hope my 4x4 navigating is better than my computer navigating. Any way I`ll get there.Anyone looking at coming over to this area please don`t hesitate to give me a note and I`ll try and set you in the right path.

wannabe nomads

Wecome AK47 ,you;ve joined a great foram hope you enjoy-it im only a new member and the people are great im only out from Fremantle , doing a trip of the bottom half of Aus soon .