G'day from Melbourne

Jack_

G'day everyone thought I'd just post a little thing in here introducing myself I drive a 2004 3l turbo diesel hilux
IJAF3100.JPG
IMG_2256.JPG
IMG_2295.JPG

Rusty Panels

Welcome mate, they are a great truck. I only sold my 2002 very similar to yours last week. Still got tears on my pillow at night. half a million K's on the clock 1KZte never missed a beat and still doesn't use a drop of oil. Enough of that, I've gotta man up, I still have my Ford Everest, just hope it's as good a vehicle sob, sob. :oops:

Jack_

Welcome mate, they are a great truck. I only sold my 2002 very similar to yours last week. Still got tears on my pillow at night. half a million K's on the clock 1KZte never missed a beat and still doesn't use a drop of oil. Enough of that, I've gotta man up, I still have my Ford Everest, just hope it's as good a vehicle sob, sob. :oops:
Yeah mate ik what ya mean I had same year Hilux before this one until a bloke ran up my ass and wrote it off and i reckon I had a few tears on my pillow ahahah

lewiswilkinson

Welcome! Got a '96 Surf with the 1kz te in it (had a gen2 surf with the same engine previously) and really rate them. Mine's on 360,000KM and I cant believe how smoothly it drives (ignoring the hub bearings failing...)

Jack_

Welcome! Got a '96 Surf with the 1kz te in it (had a gen2 surf with the same engine previously) and really rate them. Mine's on 360,000KM and I cant believe how smoothly it drives (ignoring the hub bearings failing...)
Yeah i have nothing bad to say about mine. Mine still has plenty of life left in her and shes on 340,000km