G'day from Melbourne

deepop

4x4 Earth Contributer
G'day all.

Lurked this forum for a while now on advice of a couple of members (NickJ and Sschmez) and thought I'd better join. I think I might know some others on here as well.

Have just put my name down for the trip next May to Walhalla area with Rudy (maptrap)so hopefully can catch up with a few of you there.

Met some of you at the Toombon Cemetery working bee. Hopefully can get to some more.

Have a wife and three young kids (Kids happy to come out 4WDing and camping, wife needs some encouragement).

Have just recently bought the 'cruiser (2nd 4WD). First one was a '92 Pathfinder that I owned and used for nearly 11 years. Had to get rid of it - couldn't fit the bigger family in.

See you in the soup!

Grumpy

Hi there Darren took u a while to jump on board, oh well doesn't matter your here now welcome and enjoy your stay.

Nickj

5th Annual Victorian Gathering member
Welcome to the forum again Darren

Going out to Noojee with Bainsey tomorrow. Should be fun although heaps of rain here today, hasn't stopped....

Nick

deepop

4x4 Earth Contributer
Thanks for the welcomes.

Yeah Sschmez, i've heard that 'last one turns up' threat before. I'd be writing my whole life if that was the case.