Gday all

Chilling

Got my 4wd about 10 months ago and trying to get it up to scratch and ready for my 1st camping and 4wd adventure got sick an tired of trying to Google for information so decided to join a group of people who have done what I'm trying to do an get good advice from you

2luxes

Just want to get it back to its original state and go out on camping weekend trips around charters towers /colinsville an other such places fossicking
That should be easy enough. Tell us as much as possible about it and we should be able to help.

Chilling

That should be easy enough. Tell us as much as possible about it and we should be able to help.
Tomorrow morning I will get a better picture an post it . I have just been told that it is my air condenser fuse and the reason it melted the fuse is that my condenser is on the way out ?

discomatt

Welcome to the forum
It will be the compressor not the condenser, an easy fix, as a great tip, once fixed run the air cond every couple of weeks through winter to keep it in good nic.
Another handy trick, if you ever have a over heating issue pull the fuse for the compressor and turn on the air cond, this will turn on all the additional cooling from the fans without the extra load on the engine
1631912645865.png

2luxes

Just a thought while you are working on this car. Do you.know if the engine timing belt has ever been changed?