G'day all

DaBilda

Just found this forum from a link in another forum I frequent.

Haven't looked around much yet, hope to gain some knowledge and return a bit where I can too :)

Have had 4WD's most of my driving life and seen 3/4 of Australia in them. Not extreme 4WDing but a wide range levels of difficulty.

After 2 yrs without a 4WD I bought myself a 2003 NP Pajero 6 weeks ago, it was stolen on Monday 16th Feb but hopefully only a short delay before I can get back out there again.

If anyone sees a red 2003 NP Pajero rego WWF.567 (SA), please let the cops know.

Hope to get to know a few and maybe see some out there 4WDing, camping, fishing etc in the great outdoors.

DaBilda

goldrush

Welcome aboard mate. Sorry to hear about your rig. Hope you get it back unharmed and the pr@#$ that stole it get to share a cell with a very large and amorous man in prison.

Chats

Just found this forum from a link in another forum I frequent.

Haven't looked around much yet, hope to gain some knowledge and return a bit where I can too :)

DaBilda

G'day DaBilda

I'd have to write much the same intro :D. Hope the mugs that flogged your 4by get whats coming:mad:. I'll be at that cockling day 7/3/09, should have some spare seats if you dont have your bus back and will have my bro with his first 4by to lose his sand virginity with a new Navara :cool:. You could be a very handy passenger for him m8 ;) First time driving onto a beach can be nerve wracking with a new car:)

Chats

Gunna

G'day & welcome hope everything turns out ok with the Paj and they get the A*se Holes