g'day all

stuckprado

hi everyone. just stumbled upon this site whilst surfing and boy am i glad i did !!great site !love nothing better than to load up the wife, kids and the esky in the 4by and head up a track (preferably muddy !!) drive a 99 prado rv as the family wagon and occasional trips to stockton and hauling the camper trailer at holiday times. for fun days with friends we also drive a 92 hilux surf, not the best 4by in the world but running on 31 inch simex centipedes, a 3 inch suspension lift and a front locker makes it a bit more capable. bought both 4bys to have fun and get out there and show the kids thats theres more to life than hannah montana and PS2's. thanx 4 reading if you got this far without sleeping !! have fun and stay safe. cya :)

stuckprado

thats for sure goldrush. nice to have the occasional boys day out but i love having the family along more. my daughters ( 12 & 10 ) are getting a bit over it but the little bloke ( 5 ) has a ball !! he is great 4 encouraging dad to go just that little bit harder !! and the missus well... what a trooper ! wouldnt have the few mods ive got now 9if she werent the great budgeter. cya