Gardens Of Stone - Working Bee Trip

Wang

P1020100 1.jpg
P1020098 1.jpg
I spoke to Mitch (Ditchy) and know he won't mind me posting these
pic courtesy of Mike i was busy with Todd and Gavo in recovery mode

Mitchmate

View attachment 35152 View attachment 35153 I spoke to Mitch (Ditchy) and know he won't mind me posting these
pic courtesy of Mike i was busy with Todd and Gavo in recovery mode
Still annoyed no one did a lap around the truck with the grease gun whilst it was like that...
Did anyone get any snaps of it in any other position than when it was on its side... Seems to be about all I have haha
Guess I owe you and Gavo a case at some stage haha
I'll fix it up eventually... Or buy a Datsun... Dunno yet hehe

Last edited:

myp

I didn't realise how much I had missed 4wdriving and camping until sitting around the fire on Friday night. It had over 2 years since last trip.
A BIG thankyou to Todd, Gavo and Jaye for the organisation, and everyone else for a great weekend also to Evan, Jaye's boss.
Martin

underdog

Thanks again to Jaye and his boss Evan for the supply of water and prizes, massive thanks to Todd and Gavo and anyone else involved in planning the weekend and cheers to everyone who came along and helped out. Was another awesome Earth weekender and I'm looking forward to the next one whenever it may be. Always good to see the usual faces as well as some new ones. Here's a few of my photos and should hopefully have a video ready soon too :D

underdog

And here's the video.. first one I've done in quite a while (which I'd recommend watching in HD, particularly for driving through the cliffs at Mt Airly). Any feedback would be greatly appreciated, as I'm only hoping to be making them more and more frequently. If people are happy for me to use their footage, I might set up a communal dropbox for future trips so I can utilise more than just my one perspective :) only an idea.