Gardens of Stone 1-2 April

RODEODAVE

for those that are going in friday lunch time .... which way are you entering from capertee side or going down over Balal Bone ...iI might try and meet up if going over Balal bone

billolga

for those that are going in friday lunch time .... which way are you entering from capertee side or going down over Balal Bone ...iI might try and meet up if going over Balal bone
@RODEODAVE I am going in the afternoon, no time in particular, we could go together if you like. (Use Conversation & we can work out were to meet)
I am going to the "S" bend on the railway entrance on the Castlereagh Hwy the short hop via Lithgow (Fuel if you need it). The other way is a bit more adventurous.

RODEODAVE

@RODEODAVE I am going in the afternoon, no time in particular, we could go together if you like. (Use Conversation & we can work out were to meet)
I am going to the "S" bend on the railway entrance on the Castlereagh Hwy the short hop via Lithgow (Fuel if you need it). The other way is a bit more adventurous.
Bill I will have work friday morning so this sounds good , I have no time frames booked in yet either .

billolga

@Gavo @axle82 and myself were goin to meet up around Lithgow at about 2pmish at a guess.
Was talk of goin in via Baal bone. But I'm easy either way as long as I'm on the road I'm happy
Could be on the cards Mate. Dave is just around the corner from me & if he wants someone to go in with him I am available, I'll just see what he says.

red99td5

Sorry guys, missus lost her job today, I have to stay home and help with the kids.

Last edited:

Mitchmate

Was trying to avoid this but thanks to the rain over the last couple weeks we are super snowed under at work and today has just been rained out.... I'll be working all weekend now to try and catch up so I'm out sorry Todd :(
Will hopefully see you all in May

Luthy

Im definitely comin. Im leaving the central coast at about 11am and heading down through wisemans ferry then out the back to lower portland, out to colo heights and back down comelroy rd to kurrajong. Should be a nice drive and depending on wat time i get to kurrajong i may just keep going to camp. I will let you know when i get to the jong.

Toddyh

I assume everyone on the possible list is a non-starter for this one. It looks like everyone who is going will head straight to camp, so for any late starters don't go to the pub. See you at camp.

Luthy

That link wont work bud. Lol oh the fun. How much futher away from the other coords is it?