Funny Quotes!

Bainsy

4x4 Earth Contributer
Got one to start off, It was Elise at the 4x4 show trying her modeling skills, standing next to my mate sam xuereb's monstertruck (owner, driver builder of sampson and many others)

Quote; Elise (WILDTI) " WOW those Monstertruck tyres are nearly as big as my head!"

Yes elise, we already know! look what happens when ya drive a TI! ya get a big head! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

4WDN

4x4 Earth Contributer
Here is a qoute from an 8 year old, his first time out in the bush in a 4wd.
" Are we going to die"

Bainsy

4x4 Earth Contributer
Got another goodie (bek, gilly, grumpy and the crew will like this one)

Quote; La'Toya (my girlfriend) "ill only go to O'Tooles this year if i have a ring on my finger"

OOOOHHHHHHH now thats a tough one :D I might be going solo this year guys! (she loves me :rolleyes:)

Walkabout

Raquels *quote* ... "Can you stop please so I can get out", followed by "I'm not scared I just want to walk down"

knot_gillty

Got another goodie (bek, gilly, grumpy and the crew will like this one)

Quote; La'Toya (my girlfriend) "ill only go to O'Tooles this year if i have a ring on my finger"

OOOOHHHHHHH now thats a tough one :D I might be going solo this year guys! (she loves me :rolleyes:)

Love it mate! :D:D Guess you will be coming solo. It's your 50th this year at O'Tooles isn't it??:D:rolleyes:

billolga

Little story - We arrived in Beaudesert in early 2000 & stopped when we couldn't find the Caravan park - A 5 year old aboriginal kid knocked on the left window & said (With his hand on his hip like a BIG guy)

Him "WHAT DO YOU WANT MATE?"

Us "Were trying to find the Caravan Park"

Him "Well, you go past MY PLACE & past WHERE I USED TO LIVE & turn LEFT"

WE FOUND IT!!!:D:D:D:D - He was COOL :cool:

Pure Yobbo

Quotes From Kenny!

"I'm used to people treating me like a biker at a beauty pageant. You come to expect it!"

"Being a male you've got a prong on ya which points forward, so I don't understand how they get it under there feet. They must point it down."

"I'm as nervous as a duck in a gun shop when I'm around a lovely lady."