Free Stickers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriot

Administrator
Hello everyone,

For all of those after some free 4x4earth stickers, just click here.

You need to have 10 points up in the forum, so for Newbies, introduce yourself into the forum and ask a few questions and for those of us that have been around a little, submit a track or update your track logs!

It's a great way to meet fellow members when we are out and about!

See you out there soon!

James

Zerrath

nice

defiantly going to stick one of these on my truck. maybe a few different types of stickers could be created, just a suggestion ya know. like the current one i laughed a little at it. ill be sure to get my points up and get a few of these.

-Brodie

Last edited:

Tats

Great idea, Stickers, apart from keeping us poor, bloody printers in business, it will help to make the web site better known among the "fraternity". Keep up the good work - great web site!

Tats

Tats

Hi to the :(:confused::mad::p;):D:eek::):eek: guys at 4x4 Earth. just a big thank you for sending me the stickers, although as a cool Christian, I'll need to cut of the risque message at the top before attaching to the Jeep. But, great!! Thanks again.

Tats:cool:

Patriot

Administrator
Hey guys,

Another batch of stickers were sent out today, so hopefully they should arrive soon.
Tats - no worries, hope to see you out there one day.
Grumpy - there isn't a place to put your home address. We didn't want to collect them.

Have fun out there!

James

Patriot

Administrator
Grumpy, one thing we can do is create a map based on postcodes, so you could get a visual representation of where everyone lives. It shouldn't be too hard to do, but generally there isn't data like that available on members, so we would be interested to know who thinks it is a good idea and who thinks that it isn't.

The map would look very similar to the tracks map, with just a representation of people, maybe viewable based on number of posts or make of vehicle.

What do people think?

Cheers,

James

Grumpy

A map thing sounds like it could get very conjested, how about a list of towns with the number of members along side. Just a thought James

Grumpy

Could also include members names eg: grumpy that way if your looking at doing a trip it would be easy to see who's in your area, Cheers

Patriot

Administrator
We are thinking of making the map so that it would be like the tracks map, so you could zoom in on all Victoria, or those within 100 km of, say, Bunyip State Forest. When putting your mouse over each point, it would list the number of people in each postcode.

Cheers,

James

Grumpy

No matter what you do James I think it can only improve an already great sight, congrats to the people involved in starting it. Credit goes where credit is due.

Grumpy

James recieved my stickers today thanks that was quick, will give spares to Gunna127 and Robz who are both members too. Thanks again.

frosty

4x4 Earth Contributer
Grumpy's spot on the money there! ingenious for a cranky bloke. I'd have no probs sighning up for that.

Bandit599

Great Idea

I like your thinking knowing the postcodes of fellow 4wd owners can be a great way to let them know your touring around to attack the tracks

Status
Not open for further replies.