Flat Pack Fire pits

silkwood

Bought this at bunnings today , we will see how it goes but for $59 its a cheap unit . Always sit by a camp fire but if the rain persists I'll put a few shovels of coals in it and put it under the awning .
View attachment 61420

Good price there. What size?

The reason I like these fire pits (all kinds) is the benefit of being able to place them just in front of the annex during (light) rain, keeping me dry but the flames and smoke outside. Being movable is a much better option that having to abandon a fixed fireplace due to weather.

Cheers,
Mark

Bomber2012

Good price there. What size?

The reason I like these fire pits (all kinds) is the benefit of being able to place them just in front of the annex during (light) rain, keeping me dry but the flames and smoke outside. Being movable is a much better option that having to abandon a fixed fireplace due to weather.

Cheers,
Mark
W 500 H 280 L 700 , works well , bit of a pita to put together but should get easier the more I use it.

Bought this at bunnings today , we will see how it goes but for $59 its a cheap unit . Always sit by a camp fire but if the rain persists I'll put a few shovels of coals in it and put it under the awning .
View attachment 61420
We got one of those for the backyard. Its pretty good. Throws out a good bit of heat and I'm amazed at how little wood it goes through. The stuff we put in is barely over kindling size but it goes for ages.
It does start to rust up pretty quick though. Not sure id bother taking it camping.