Fitting a Safari Snorkel

Sir Wilba

Hi,
Can anyone help me with how I can fit a Safari Snorkel to my 80 series Landcruiser?
I have the Snorkel, I'm 95% sure that it was made in 1997. I need a template for that model. If there is anyone in the Melbourne western suburbs that can help me, it would be appreciated.
Thanks
Sir Wilba

LowLux

Personally I wouldn't do it myself. Get a pro to do it unless you really have the confidence and ability as it can be tricky.

Chard

4x4 Earth Contributer
Your in Luck Sir, Check out the current copy of 4WD action, edition 146. There is a install article on a safari snorkel on a 60 and an 80.

baldman

Hi,
Can anyone help me with how I can fit a Safari Snorkel to my 80 series Landcruiser?
I have the Snorkel, I'm 95% sure that it was made in 1997. I need a template for that model. If there is anyone in the Melbourne western suburbs that can help me, it would be appreciated.
Thanks
Sir Wilba

Is the part number SS80HF or SS81HF.

If it is SS80HF then you are going to have a stuggle to find a template as Safari no longer produce them. ARB, Opposite Lock, and Pirahna are unable to locate one.

I am now trolling the range of safari copies to see if anyone has based a knock off on the old SS80HF.

If it is a SS81HF then drop me a PM as I have a template you can copy.

If by chance you find a SS80HF please let me know as I need one and would like to borrow it.

If any one fitted their snorkel in the 90's and still has the template for an 80 series please let us know if we can borrow it.

Sir Wilba

Is the part number SS80HF or SS81HF.

If it is SS80HF then you are going to have a stuggle to find a template as Safari no longer produce them. ARB, Opposite Lock, and Pirahna are unable to locate one.

I am now trolling the range of safari copies to see if anyone has based a knock off on the old SS80HF.

If it is a SS81HF then drop me a PM as I have a template you can copy.

If by chance you find a SS80HF please let me know as I need one and would like to borrow it.

If any one fitted their snorkel in the 90's and still has the template for an 80 series please let us know if we can borrow it.
Still looking for that template ss80hf.