Feed back on 3XM fleet series canopies or service body?

Cyberess

Might be doing a new buildup.
I have seen a few of these on the road does anyone here have feed back on the 3XM Fleet Series ute canopy or service body..

According to 3XM themselves they have good dust sealing etc.
Has anyone here had experience with this style of canopy?
How does the fibreglass finish last?
I have asked on another forum, but can't find out much about them.

4runnerSteve

The local auto sparky here has one of them on his triton and a mobile workshop set up inside. He takes it to the mill and cane farms a lot and the outside gets dusty but i have never seen dust inside. He had had the setup a few years now and it still looks new. If you want ill see if i can grab him and have a chat and get his thoughts on it for you.

Cyberess

:) Yeah that would be super if you could get his thoughts on the canopy. I have seen a few of these canopies about, but there appears to be very little written up about this style of canopy.

4runnerSteve

Sorry mate i had a chat to him, then forgot about this thread. His seems very solid, its fitted to a dual cab triton and fits the tray perfectly. There is 3 separate rubber seals around each of the doors, and two around the base, so there is no dust getting in at all. He's pretty happy with it, didn't have any complaints, and he has had it about 3 years.