Feature request - Filter out subforums on Today's posts

rodw

Geez, the forum really has got some new members joining it these days. So many in fact, it is hard to see the tech thread though all of the intro threads. Amazing what some publicity does. Well done.

So James, when you update the Today's posts to let it go a bit deeper, could you think about allowing us to filter out the tech stuff from the intros. Sometimes we are not in a social mood.

Geez, must have been here too much, beginning to sound like Grumpy!

It would be useful to filter out other sub-forums as well.

BEK

4x4 Earth Contributer
Geez, the forum really has got some new members joining it these days. So many in fact, it is hard to see the tech thread though all of the intro threads. Amazing what some publicity does. Well done.

So James, when you update the Today's posts to let it go a bit deeper, could you think about allowing us to filter out the tech stuff from the intros. Sometimes we are not in a social mood.

Geez, must have been here too much, beginning to sound like Grumpy!

It would be useful to filter out other sub-forums as well.

Hi Rod

This may be more difficult that it appears as I am sure others will want the trips/gathering forum ahead of tech stuff and others the GPS over the trips etc etc

not sure how to handle this and I am sure the admin guys are doing their best. All the other forums I am on the posts are based purely on date and time as is the case here.

Usually I go straight to the forum section I want and do not use the today's posts options if I am after something specific

Cheers

BEK

bmurray2250

4x4 Earth Contributer
Yep I agree that would be good.

Items like: Your Posts; Popular Topics; Posts of Interest (one I mark for future information)