• mitsubishi

Votes: 8 13.1%
  • nissan

Votes: 23 37.7%
  • toyota

Votes: 30 49.2%

• Total voters

zoom

I have to get my 2cents out. It;s my belief that unless a person has had a few different brands of vehicle over a reasonable they really haven't got much credibility in making any definitive judgement. Trials of your mates truck can't really count either . That's just like a quick jump over some birds bones , always nice until days later when you have speak to them . Time tells alot of tales .

zoom

No not at all Frosty but after owning 4 different 4bs in 2 continents over 20yrs , i think i'm qualified to add my 2 cents worth . One has to keep a sense of realism. I'm not sprooking any Brand , they all have a +/- value . I think you would agree. This topic is just like the fridge discussion, or anything else for that matter. No-one ends up with a definitive answer. You only have to look at the 4wd car of the year awards , they change yearly.

frosty

4x4 Earth Contributer
No not at all Frosty but after owning 4 different 4bs in 2 continents over 20yrs , i think i'm qualified to add my 2 cents worth . One has to keep a sense of realism. I'm not sprooking any Brand , they all have a +/- value . I think you would agree. This topic is just like the fridge discussion, or anything else for that matter. No-one ends up with a definitive answer. You only have to look at the 4wd car of the year awards , they change yearly.

I agree!! Another wasted page on the internet! It should be full soon!!:rolleyes:

frosty

4x4 Earth Contributer
That was the "other" internet, I'm sure! Cos the BLOODY thing just keeps goin and the content does not improve!

And I reckon, on a few sites, the flexability can't improve either!!

tasar

so frosty

it goes in order of appearance

Jeep
Landrover
nissan
Suzuki
mitsubishi
Subaru
kia
hyundai
great wall
Lada
Toyota

;);)

so can we have a list that has some real 4wd's on it

Last edited:

frosty

4x4 Earth Contributer
so frosty

it goes in order of appearance

Jeep
Landrover
Lada
toyota
Suzuki
nissan
mitsubishi
Subaru
kia
hyundai
great wall

;);)

If ya talkin about flex?????? Your WAY of the mark!

How, How , How does Toy,,,,,ota get above a Patrol for Flex, and a Lada? Suzuki or a landy?? Rangie,,,well,, worth a few to argue over. Oh,,and I'm not gunna argue over another Jeep!

It's not just a Jeep thing, it's just a thing!

tasar

If ya talkin about flex?????? Your WAY of the mark!

How, How , How does Toy,,,,,ota get above a Patrol for Flex, and a Lada? Suzuki or a landy?? Rangie,,,well,, worth a few to argue over. Oh,,and I'm not gunna argue over another Jeep!

It's not just a Jeep thing, it's just a thing!

wasn't the pole about most desired 4wd?

i'll re assess where toyota go then ...lol:eek:

go to wandin and see what cars people want to ride in on the 4wd track ...its jeep all the way

jack48

That's Wandin for you. Run by the Landrover club, & the public think a Landrover is a Jeep!!!!!!!!!

frosty

4x4 Earth Contributer
NOW!! The Lada and the Suzie????

As for Toy,,,,,otas being most desired??? Your lookin for a cheap Johnos trailer for the weekend, hey??

tasar

That's Wandin for you. Run by the Landrover club, & the public think a Landrover is a Jeep!!!!!!!!!

nunawading jeep had a JK wrangler with 35's running around the track driven by MJOC members .....:cool::cool:

no LC 200's anywhere to be seen

frosty

4x4 Earth Contributer
wasn't the pole about most desired 4wd?

i'll re assess where toyota go then ...lol:eek:

go to wandin and see what cars people want to ride in on the 4wd track ...its jeep all the way

If Gilly meets me at Maccas at Beaudesert at 8 am, I'll be there!!