• mitsubishi

Votes: 8 13.1%
  • nissan

Votes: 23 37.7%
  • toyota

Votes: 30 49.2%

• Total voters

goldrush

This will start some complaints. You left out Jeep, Land Rover, Suzuki etc. Besides everyone knows that Nissans are the most desired.

craig_nav

So would that mean that there pretty well on par with eachother, Coz if they wern't you'd pay the extra $20,000 for a toyota right?

bmurray2250

4x4 Earth Contributer
Would have been nice to have choose for best budget can get. I pretty happy with any good 4x4 that is reliable.

Jeeptheone

Not a thread like this again. My opinoin would be the best 4x4 make is the one that is offroad with its owner:)

JTO

Big Rig

4x4 Earth Contributer
What an interesting poll.... I'm not knocking misui's but it's not one that you normally poll against Nissan and Toyota. I would have expected to see rover or jeep perhaps....

knot_gillty

What an interesting poll.... I'm not knocking misui's but it's not one that you normally poll against Nissan and Toyota. I would have expected to see rover or jeep perhaps....

Thats why i voted for mitsu....

I think everyone should vote for mitsu from now on!! Someones trying to stir the pot!

jack48

Come on Nissan owners, own up, it's better or you would have purchased a Toyota,regardless of the price. I have one of each but the Patrol is a good reliable tow vehicle that can be serious off road. The Bundy is just a toy truck, play machine. Vote Nissan

Big Rig

4x4 Earth Contributer
Thats why i voted for mitsu....

I think everyone should vote for mitsu from now on!! Someones trying to stir the pot!

I guess when you look at it that way.. BUT, I would never hear the end of it from GG if I voted Mitsu would I Brian?

Grey Ghost

5th Annual Victorian Gathering member
As I declined to vote in this poll, coz I own 2 of the 3 brands, I will graciously not give you heaps about your choice Mark....

For now anyway

And we did own an old Toyota (Celica)years ago, and the only thing that killed it in the end was rust and a car yard salesman actually offering us money for it!

Last edited:

Smeacs

Banned
More Choices Would Be Good!!

This is just to clarify what the most desired 4x4 is.

Mitsubishi
Nissan
Toyota

All I will say is that if you want to do a poll on things like this why don't you list all of the commonly used 4X4's.

Such As: Suzuki, Mazda, Land Rover/Range Rover, Ford, Holden.

How can you expect to get a true result on a poll if you don't provide people with all the choices that are out there.

The only result you will get from this poll is what is the most favored "Manufacturer" out of these three.

My vote is balanced between the Rover's and the Toyota's