evaKool Fridge switch

Croozer

5th Annual Victorian Gathering member
Hi guys has anyone ever put the digital control (Australian Direct) on the evaKool fridge here or heard of someone doing it?
Found them online and look very basic but just looking for some info on them.
Cheers

Swaggie

Great to see you finally saw the light about fridge selection..:p;)

They are not hard to do I am told, but I'll wait till you've done your first..

Croozer

5th Annual Victorian Gathering member

Swaggie

Ok rather than start another thread, I just bought an upgrade to the Evakool fridge, they say it's not a D.I.Y product, but looking at it doesn't look that hard, has anyone managed to do one, or could someone please take some pictures of there wiring etc .. Mines a RF60 fridge.

Failing this can anyone recommend a fridge repair dude in the Melbourne area...

Cheers

Kev071

Ok rather than start another thread, I just bought an upgrade to the Evakool fridge, they say it's not a D.I.Y product, but looking at it doesn't look that hard, has anyone managed to do one, or could someone please take some pictures of there wiring etc .. Mines a RF60 fridge.

Failing this can anyone recommend a fridge repair dude in the Melbourne area...

Cheers
Swaggie, Did you end up doing this, also keen to give it a try. Where did you run the thermostat probe to?
Cheers

CTL

Swaggie, Did you end up doing this, also keen to give it a try. Where did you run the thermostat probe to?
Cheers
Evakool sell a digital update. I was near their HQ and had them install it for me. Came with an updated fan also