EOI,Port Mac, Canunda, Robe/ Beachport up to 42 mile crossing ,Jan LWE 2017.

Smyleemick

With great regret we are pulling out. Between the missus and I health probs abound at the moment and we just aren't up to it. Spent shit loads on the Colorado getting it ready too :( Have a great trip peoples!

LR_Dan

Haha i like your style Dan.

Heh, I don't get any better

Good news! The car is fixed and working well! I however, look like a tomato from walking around town for 5 hours. Everything is mostly packed and ready to go and the car smells like a scented candle after putting a couple of coats of wax on it. So, unless the engine explodes when I try to start it tomorrow, it looks like I'm right to go.

Haven't really set myself a time to leave, couple things to do first off in the morning then heading off once ready, so probably bit hard to set a meeting time/point.

All good. I have to get food tomorrow. If history repeats itself, all I had was alcohol in the fridge for the first three days of the trip to Fraser Island. Similar may happen here. If we don't catch up, I'm happy enough to head over myself. I usually end up a couple of km behind the convoy on the highway anyway haha

80lover96gxl

Heh, I don't get any better

Good news! The car is fixed and working well! I however, look like a tomato from walking around town for 5 hours. Everything is mostly packed and ready to go and the car smells like a scented candle after putting a couple of coats of wax on it. So, unless the engine explodes when I try to start it tomorrow, it looks like I'm right to go.

All good. I have to get food tomorrow. If history repeats itself, all I had was alcohol in the fridge for the first three days of the trip to Fraser Island. Similar may happen here. If we don't catch up, I'm happy enough to head over myself. I usually end up a couple of km behind the convoy on the highway anyway haha
Great stuff Dan with the landy fixed, sux being a tomato tho, haha.
Atleast the important stuff is in the fridge mate, priorities right.

Looking forward to meeting ya sometime tomorra.

peterabbf

If today is anything to go by, the boss was in a shity mood, so I most likely want get away till 5pm, should just make it by 10pm.
I will swing by the Mt Barker parking area to see if anyone is there, then we can travel down together, if there's no 4x4's there I will keep going..

80lover96gxl

If today is anything to go by, the boss was in a shity mood, so I most likely want get away till 5pm, should just make it by 10pm.
I will swing by the Mt Barker parking area to see if anyone is there, then we can travel down together, if there's no 4x4's there I will keep going..
Ok mate, see ya when you get down there.

jz0m64

Spoke to Ron, apparently Dirty Deeds are booked till the 28th with somewhere near where you wanted to camp in the North area. He'll have a spot sorted in between for us though and I'll be setup there.

80lover96gxl

Hi mate,
I am still in, will have my Son Micheal joining me in his Mitsi Paj we are leaving tomorrow evening so not sure if we will meet at Port Mac or somewhere along the way...
Cejay.
Ok Cejay, no probs, will catch up with you down there somewhere.
Will be looking to leave finger point carpark onto the beach by 9am.

80lover96gxl

Screenshot_2017-01-25-00-24-11.png