EOI,Port Mac, Canunda, Robe/ Beachport up to 42 mile crossing ,Jan LWE 2017.

Smyleemick

Could be interesting... I am having a little 'procedure' on Tuesday and have been told I can't drive for 24 hours after. Still keen. Karen and I host international students and we have 2 that want to come with us. Starting to wonder where I'll pack everything :D We'll aim to get away wed arvo but may have to do Thursday and meet up somewhere.

80lover96gxl

Could be interesting... I am having a little 'procedure' on Tuesday and have been told I can't drive for 24 hours after. Still keen. Karen and I host international students and we have 2 that want to come with us. Starting to wonder where I'll pack everything :D We'll aim to get away wed arvo but may have to do Thursday and meet up somewhere.
Ok mate let me know how you go, if thursday departure we will arrange a meeting pount for somewhere that arvo mate.
Be great to have your Guests along and show them some of our amazing coastline.
Glad your still keen mate.

4Tunner

G'day guys,

I've lined up some work at Kingston and Millicent on Wednesday so I can leave in the morning and click off some k's in the process. With any luck I'll be rolling in to Port Mac around 5.30-6pm. Look forward to meeting up with you all at camp.

80lover96gxl

G'day guys,

I've lined up some work at Kingston and Millicent on Wednesday so I can leave in the morning and click off some k's in the process. With any luck I'll be rolling in to Port Mac around 5.30-6pm. Look forward to meeting up with you all at camp.
Great stuff Alex, that worked out well for you hay.

peterabbf

Hey Brian, there's a couple of guys from Vic that have contacted me and would like to join the trip, do you have a group max ??? there's 2 of them, and it's a maybe at the moment..
I have asked to find the trip thread and post a mention on here..

80lover96gxl

Hey Brian, there's a couple of guys from Vic that have contacted me and would like to join the trip, do you have a group max ??? there's 2 of them, and it's a maybe at the moment..
I have asked to find the trip thread and post a mention on here..
Have they got any off road experience / gear Pete ?
If so shouldn't be a problem, as you know the SE beaches are not really the place to be taking people with no experience, dune tracks not really an issues but you know what those beaches can be like.
If you think they'll be ok then i trust your judgement mate.

Trophy truck 481

sorry guys i have o bail out
this trophy truck is taking up so much time ( i've just come in from welding engine mounts ) and now i have a deadline to meet

that way i can at least get to the SA annual meet

cheers guys have fun !!
PS i was hoping to at least have a go at the air jack and the bog buster ground anchor

80lover96gxl

sorry guys i have o bail out
this trophy truck is taking up so much time ( i've just come in from welding engine mounts ) and now i have a deadline to meet

that way i can at least get to the SA annual meet

cheers guys have fun !!
PS i was hoping to at least have a go at the air jack and the bog buster ground anchor
Oh well atleast you can make the annual meet James, you'll likely get to try out the toys there mate, hopefully catch up then mate.

peterabbf

Have they got any off road experience / gear Pete ?
If so shouldn't be a problem, as you know the SE beaches are not really the place to be taking people with no experience, dune tracks not really an issues but you know what those beaches can be like.
If you think they'll be ok then i trust your judgement mate.
From what I can see, they look all kitted out ready for some action, will see hey.. one has a Landrover Defender.. :)