EOI,Port Mac, Canunda, Robe/ Beachport up to 42 mile crossing ,Jan LWE 2017.

peterabbf

Brian, put me on the list, I will making my way down after work Wednesday afternoon, I should be able to hit the road by around 4pm, should just make it by 10pm, if not want be far off.

80lover96gxl

Brian, put me on the list, I will making my way down after work Wednesday afternoon, I should be able to hit the road by around 4pm, should just make it by 10pm, if not want be far off.
Fantastic Pete, great to have you on board mate.
Yeah if you can hook up with Luke and maybe also Alex would likely work well for all.
So is it just you or will the boys and better half be joinong in aswell mate ?

80lover96gxl

Dee and I are looking to leave around 10.30 am on the wednesday morning for the drive down to Pt Mac. If anyone is interested in tagging along you'd be more than welcome to join us.
Probably have T at the pub and await the arrival of everyone.

peterabbf

Fantastic Pete, great to have you on board mate.
Yeah if you can hook up with Luke and maybe also Alex would likely work well for all.
So is it just you or will the boys and better half be joinong in aswell mate ?
just me, the boys have expressed their dislike for the harder core 4x4ing and the camping stuff, so I'm solo..

Patrick Albrecht

Sounds good Brian, still waiting on my wing man if he's going to tag along, if so will be a late wednes, early early Thurs departure. See what time he finishes.
If Lex is not coming will leave Wednesday morning.

80lover96gxl

Sounds good Brian, still waiting on my wing man if he's going to tag along, if so will be a late wednes, early early Thurs departure. See what time he finishes.
If Lex is not coming will leave Wednesday morning.
Ok no probs Pat, early early sounds to early for me:p, either way will see you down there.

80lover96gxl

Hmm that sounds tempting if i can get the day off, i should be owed one after last week ;)
Plus the ol boy must owe you one from the vic meet to mate so you may have a couple up your sleeve ?

Be good to have you join us for the early run down, could go over a few things with you about the trip and get you opinion on my plans for the trip. Anyway see how you go mate.

mac_man_luke

Plus the ol boy must owe you one from the vic meet to mate so you may have a couple up your sleeve ?

Be good to have you join us for the early run down, could go over a few things with you about the trip and get you opinion on my plans for the trip. Anyway see how you go mate.

Yea i reckon ill aim for the day off, shouldnt be an issue.

Outrage

4x4 Earth Contributer
Washed, vacuumed, tail shafts greased, underbody lanolined, repacked the front wheel bearings and swapped to the AT's. Still getting some clunks on the past couple trips that happen randomly that I can't replicate in the garage (partly why I done the wheel bearings but they were fine as suspected), seems to be a case of wait till it gets worse/consistent to diagnose...

80lover96gxl

Washed, vacuumed, tail shafts greased, underbody lanolined, repacked the front wheel bearings and swapped to the AT's. Still getting some clunks on the past couple trips that happen randomly that I can't replicate in the garage (partly why I done the wheel bearings but they were fine as suspected), seems to be a case of wait till it gets worse/consistent to diagnose...
Its a strange one that clunk Matt but sounds like you have done all possible to make sure its right for the trip mate.

The SE beaches will be a good test for it as the soft sand will load up the driveline significantly but you should be sweet mate, once a few vehicles have been thru before you it tends to help pack the sand down to a point which does make it a tad easier on the vehicles behind the first couple, provided they havent chopped it up to much.

Im going back to AT's this weekend as my muddies are finally shagged, figure i have a half decent set in the shed so may aswell use em up before buying a new set, think they were my wifes last instructions, haha.