EOI July 14th run

Luthy

Hey all, well I need to get out for a day or two for a run and was wondering if any one was keen. I was thinking Wallaroo SF, Killingworth (entering from freemans waterhole) or if there are any takers from sydney maybe Ourimbah SF. Let me know and can work out the details from there.

Cheers!

Wallaroo SF sounds good to me, almost my backyard, only problem is my brother is supposed to be visiting me that weekend from tassie on his way up to the cape, so the weekend before or after and I’ll defiantly be there:D

Luthy

Wallaroo has some really good tracks if you ask me. Quite cahallenging but safe for any vehicle. Camping can be done at Karuah NP and has some good tracks to camp sites. We have been there before with stock vehicles and have been fine.

Luthy

Yeah I'm keen for that and if your going for 2 night I will too! Might even knock off early friday ;) Do a lil fishing, crank a fire, have a few beers.

richardlnsw

Yeah I'm keen for that and if your going for 2 night I will too! Might even knock off early friday ;) Do a lil fishing, crank a fire, have a few beers.
Yeh i'll go Friday and Sat. Sunday too if you want lol
Just tell me where to go and i'll go there:confused::confused::D:D

Aza013

Wish I could make it to gain more experience.
Trying to save money to get these mods done to the challenger so I feel comfortable to take on any track.

richardlnsw

Trying to save money to get these mods done to the challenger so I feel comfortable to take on any track.
We don't go out like you might see on some videos.......we take it easy and help each other through any difficult section that we may come across. It will be a great chance to gain some experience.... and have a good time with it.;)

Aza013

We don't go out like you might see on some videos.......we take it easy and help each other through any difficult section that we may come across. It will be a great chance to gain some experience.... and have a good time with it.;)
I could not agree more with you. I picked up a lot of little hits and tips and had a ball at the last event.
I will see what I can work out to make it out :)

denmonkey

I'm not organizing but as said, come along anyway. I'm sure there will be a spare seat here and there if you want to leave yours at camp.
Plus experience can be had just watching or you can lend a hand spotting.