EOI for an Observation Run?

yobboford

G'day all,
I have done plenty of observation runs before and organised a few aswell so I would like to know if there would be enough interest to have one here in Sydney on Sunday 20th July???

For those that haven't done one before they are great day out with the family/mates where you have a start point where you are given directions with a lot of questions to answer along the way then meeting up at a finish point for some lunch and answers to find a winner.

We would probably do it all out around the south west of Sydney as that's where I am, lol, and finish at a family friendly pub for lunch. You would be looking at around 3-4 hours to do it and it will be able to be done in a family car (no off-road, it's just a social day) so anyone is welcome to come along.

Let me know your thoughts?

Cheers

yobboford

P.S. It's in no way a timed event, no speeding or crazy driving is needed or wanted!!! All road rules have to be obeyed and there is no prize for being the first finished.

cloughcarib

G'day all,
I have done plenty of observation runs before and organised a few aswell so I would like to know if there would be enough interest to have one here in Sydney on Sunday 20th July???

For those that haven't done one before they are great day out with the family/mates where you have a start point where you are given directions with a lot of questions to answer along the way then meeting up at a finish point for some lunch and answers to find a winner.

We would probably do it all out around the south west of Sydney as that's where I am, lol, and finish at a family friendly pub for lunch. You would be looking at around 3-4 hours to do it and it will be able to be done in a family car (no off-road, it's just a social day) so anyone is welcome to come along.

Let me know your thoughts?

Cheers
Mate, sounds like a great idea and at this rate we'll still be around for it too.

Sign us up.

Sent from my SM-T520 using Tapatalk

bugsy

At this stage that's my weekend On but will see what I can do sounds good

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

Batwoman

Sounds like a fun day- would need a passenger to help with the "observing" I assume.
Like an old fashioned rally.
I am interested.

Wang

I spoke with the wife do kids and they are all keen. So were in. If you need help let me know I'm in your area and have a few ideas.

yobboford

We'll looks like enough interest for me, I will start a thread with the details once I have confirmed the start and finish points, stay tuned....

yobboford

Ok, I will start a thread on the weekend but the start point will be the Bunnings carpark @ Narellan (the northern rd) and the finish point will be the Botanic Gardens @ Mt Annan (Narellan rd) so a picnic lunch will be the order of the day. All the details will be in the new thread, stay tuned.